What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you access and use our website. Cookies enable us to identify your device, remember your preferences, and personalize your experience on our website.
Types of cookies:
We use different types of cookies on our website, including:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the operation of our website and enable you to use its features.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable us to remember your preferences and customize your experience on our website.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies help us analyze how our website is used and improve its performance.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to show you relevant advertisements on our website and other websites.
- Remember your preferences and settings.
- Improve the performance and functionality of our website.
- Analyze how our website is used and identify areas for improvement.
- Show you relevant advertisements on our website and other websites.
You can manage cookies through your web browser settings. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. However, disabling cookies may affect your ability to use certain features of our website.
Changes to this policy:
We may update this cookies policy from time to time. Any changes we make will be posted on this page.